Latest on Dog Health

Dog Ate Pieces of a Rubber Ball – What to Do Next

Rubber balls can pose a health threat to dogs if they were to accidentally ingest them. The main risk is with blockage and choking.

Dog Ate and Licked Paint – What to Do Next

Paint can be extremely dangerous to dogs. How dangerous it is will depend on a number of factors like the type and amount of paint ingested.

Dog Ate the Kong Toy Rubber – What to Do Next

The ingestion of Kong toys may introduce health risks like choking and bowel obstruction.

Dog Ate a Hair Tie – What to Do Next

Hair ties and scrunchies can be dangerous to dogs when swallowed. They have the potential to cause blockage and choking.

Dog Ate Christmas Tree Needles – What to Do Next

Christmas tree needles, whether they are real or fake, have the potential to cause problems in the dog’s gastrointestinal tract.

Dog Ate Poison Ivy – What to Do Next

The ingestion of poison ivy may lead to gastrointestinal symptoms like vomiting and diarrhea due the presence of an irritating compound called urushiol.

Dog Ate a Cotton Ball – What to Do Next

How dangerous the ingestion of cotton balls is will depend on a number of factors such as the amount of cotton balls the dog ate.

Dog Ate a Candle – What to Do Next

Candle may contain materials and ingredients that are toxic to pets, such as essential oil and fragrance.

Dog Ate a Balloon – What to Do Next

Balloons can be dangerous when they are ingested by dogs. The main risks are with choking and blockage.

Dog Ate a Monstera Plant – What to Do Next

Monstera plants are toxic to dogs due to the presence of calcium oxalate crystals in the sap.

Dog Ate a Piece of Rubber Toy – What to Do Next

The ingestion of rubber toys can pose a health threat to dogs mainly in the form of choking and obstruction.

Dog Ate a String from a Rope Toy – What to Do Next

The string of a rope toy can be dangerous to dogs if it was ingested. It may lead to problems like choking and obstruction in the dog’s digestive tract.

Dog Ate a Q Tip / Cotton Swab – What to Do Next

Cotton swabs or q tips could pose a health threat, especially if they were swallowed in large amounts.

Dog Ate a Plastic Toy – What to Do Next

The ingestion of plastic toys can cause havoc in the dog’s body unless the toy is extremely small in size (relative to the dog’s size).

Dog Ate Cockroach Bait – What to Do Next

The ingestion of cockroach bait might result in clinical signs such as vomiting, gagging, and hypersalivation.

Dog Ate a Tea Bag – What to Do Next

The ingestion of tea bags can be a risk to dogs due to the potential development of caffeine poisoning and blockage in the dog’s digestive tract.

Contact to Listing Owner

Captcha Code