Rubber balls can pose a health threat to dogs if they were to accidentally ingest them. The main risk is with blockage and choking.
Paint can be extremely dangerous to dogs. How dangerous it is will depend on a number of factors like the type and amount of paint ingested.
The ingestion of Kong toys may introduce health risks like choking and bowel obstruction.
Hair ties and scrunchies can be dangerous to dogs when swallowed. They have the potential to cause blockage and choking.
Christmas tree needles, whether they are real or fake, have the potential to cause problems in the dog’s gastrointestinal tract.
The ingestion of poison ivy may lead to gastrointestinal symptoms like vomiting and diarrhea due the presence of an irritating compound called urushiol.
How dangerous the ingestion of cotton balls is will depend on a number of factors such as the amount of cotton balls the dog ate.
Candle may contain materials and ingredients that are toxic to pets, such as essential oil and fragrance.
Balloons can be dangerous when they are ingested by dogs. The main risks are with choking and blockage.
Monstera plants are toxic to dogs due to the presence of calcium oxalate crystals in the sap.
The ingestion of rubber toys can pose a health threat to dogs mainly in the form of choking and obstruction.
The string of a rope toy can be dangerous to dogs if it was ingested. It may lead to problems like choking and obstruction in the dog’s digestive tract.
Cotton swabs or q tips could pose a health threat, especially if they were swallowed in large amounts.
The ingestion of plastic toys can cause havoc in the dog’s body unless the toy is extremely small in size (relative to the dog’s size).
The ingestion of cockroach bait might result in clinical signs such as vomiting, gagging, and hypersalivation.
The ingestion of tea bags can be a risk to dogs due to the potential development of caffeine poisoning and blockage in the dog’s digestive tract.