Dogs Shouldn’t Eat Spaghetti Bolognese

You should take all necessary steps to not allow your dog to eat spaghetti Bolognese, whether it’s intentional or accidental. Most spaghetti Bolognese recipes are bound to contain ingredients that are toxic to dogs. The most well-known ones are garlic cloves and onions. The amount used in spaghetti Bolognese is unlikely to be fatal but it could make your dog really sick.

In addition to the toxic ingredients, spaghetti Bolognese may also contain ingredients that will cause problems in your dog’s stomach. Spaghetti Bolognese tends to have a large amount of salt and fat. Dogs that ingest them in large amounts may suffer from digestive problems like stomach upsets and diarrhea.

A trip to the vet might not be required if your dog accidentally eats a small amount of spaghetti Bolognese. Watch over him carefully for the next day or two and call the vet if you start to see any concerning health signs and symptoms.

Want to know what else aside from spaghetti bolognese dogs shouldn’t eat? Our database has it covered with 100+ human food items that dogs should or shouldn’t avoid.

Disclaimer: The content on MyPetChild.com is for informational purpose only. It is not intended to be a substitute for professional veterinarian advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your veterinarian when in doubt.
Spaghetti Bolognese

1 Comment

  1. leslie colston October 20, 2021 at 4:05 pm

    my shih tzu had some shop bought spaghetti bolognaise yesterday today she has diarrhea and drooling and very quiet and lethargic. So worried. thank you.

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published.