Dog Food Safety
Dog ate cherries
Fresh, ripe cherries are safe for dogs to eat as long as they have been prepared correctly and are fed to dogs in moderation.
Dog ate potatoes
Dogs can eat potatoes as long as it doesn’t become a staple in their diet. Here are things to know when feeding a potato to dogs.
Dog ate mushrooms
Mushrooms come in all shapes and sizes, some of which might look harmless but can be toxic to pets as well as humans.
Dog ate cheese
Plain cheese isn’t considered toxic to dogs but that doesn’t mean it’s safe or healthy for dogs either.
Dog ate eggs
Eggs can make a good healthy treat for dogs as long as it’s only given in moderation.
Dog ate popcorn
Here are the reasons why you shouldn’t let your dog eat popcorn, even if they are of the plain kind.
Dog ate carrots
Carrots are a great addition to a dog’s diet because they are packed with important nutrients that a dog’s body requires.
Dog ate pineapples
It should be fine for most dogs to eat a small amount of pineapple as long as it has been prepared with safety in mind.
Dog ate oranges
Dogs shouldn’t eat oranges and other citrus fruits. Oranges aren’t considered toxic to dogs but may still be harmful due to their acidic content. Why oranges are unsafe for dogs There are several reasons why oranges aren’t the best treats to give to dogs. First, dogs generally aren’t able to handle the acidic content of […]
Dog ate mango
Mangoes can make a great treat for dogs as long as it’s only given in small, infrequent amounts.
Dog ate twizzlers
Dog owners, here are the steps you should take immediately after noticing your dog ate twizzlers.
Dog ate tomatoes
Most dogs won’t have any issue eating a small amount of ripe tomatoes. There are, however, certain caveats before you let dogs eat tomatoes.
Dog ate strawberries
It’s safe for most dogs to eat strawberries as long as they are only given in small amounts.
Dog ate watermelons
Most dogs won’t have a problem eating watermelon as long as you discard the parts that are unsafe for them.
Dog ate grapes
Here are the reasons why you shouldn’t let your dog eat grapes or any foods that contain grapes like grape jelly, raisins etc.
Dog ate tapioca pearls
For health reasons, it’s important to not let your dog eat boba or tapioca pearls.